Saturday, July 6, 2013

The adventure ends

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately my summer excursion to the Caribbean is over. I will surely miss that windy island and all of its inhabitants, the landlubbers, ocean creatures and especially those who dare to inhabit both!

Session 1 Students

Sunset farewell dinner
Session 2 Students

This has been a wonderful opportunity and I greatly appreciate everyone that has supported me through this blog. It was such a pleasure to share this experience with you! I will keep you updated on my future marine adventures. There will be more, I can promise you that. There is so much more to learn. Rita our beloved resident director reminded me last night that more is known about the moon than our oceans. Thank you for being part of my first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment